Adult Arabic Program
Winter/Spring 2022 Adult Arabic Class Schedule
Please click on the boxes below to find out more about each individual track of Arabic instruction.
General information can be found below.
Please note that registration for the 2020 Winter/Spring semester is closed.
If you would like to find out about private instruction and/or our Summer and Fall programs, please EMAIL us and we’ll be happy to help.
Dates & Contact Hours:
- The Winter/Spring 2022 semester runs from January 31 through the week of May 9.
- The entire semester is 15 sessions. There are a total of 30 hours of instruction for the Integrated and Spoken tracks.
- The regular price for the semester is $385. The Early Bird discount price of $370 applies until Saturday, January 15.
- Integrated Arabic
Three tracks: Levantine dialect (Shami), Moroccan dialect (Darija), and Gulf dialect (Khaliji).
Currently, all Integrated Arabic courses are virtual. If you are interested to learn in-person, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Spoken Arabic
Two tracks: Egyptian dialect (Masri) (Virtual TPRS method), Levantine (In-Person)
- Mr. Abderrhaim Er-Ragragi – – Integrated Arabic (Moroccan Dialect)
- Ms. Jihan Hasan – – Integrated Arabic (Levantine Dialect, 300 – 302)
- Dr. Sahar Hashem – Integrated Arabic (Levantine Dialect, 200 – 203), In-Person Spoken Levantine Dialect (200 – 201)
- Mrs. Nelly Shalaby – Spoken Egyptian Dialect (200 – 201)