Legal Guardian 1
Legal Guardian 2
Please enter the number of children you would like to register, from 1 - 4. If more than 4, please note their names and date of birth in the general comment section at the bottom.
Policies and Regulations (Please read):
• Placement tests are given to all new applicants who have learned some Arabic in the past. They consist of a 15-minute conversation, reading, or writing evaluation, free of charge.
• Tuition should be paid in full by the first day of class, by check, cash, or credit card.
• Tuition is non-refundable after the first class and may not be transferred to another semester. The return check fee is $25. Alif Institute is not responsible for classes missed due to student absences.
• Textbook costs are not included in tuition except when indicated.
• Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of full payment. Cancellation of a class due to insufficient enrollment will be made three business days before the first class. Alif Institute reserves the right to cancel or change schedules, and change the age range for children's classes, fees/tuition, and instructors as necessary.
• Alif Institute programs and facilities are available to all persons without discrimination by race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, or handicap.