Policies and Regulations (Please read):
• Placement tests are given to all new applicants who learned some Arabic in the past. They consist of a 15-minute conversation, reading, or writing evaluation, free of charge.
• Tuition or the first installment should be paid in full by the first day of class, by check, cash, or credit card.
• Tuition is non-refundable after the first class and may not be transferred to another semester. The return check fee is $20. Alif Institute is not responsible for classes missed due to student absences.
• Textbook costs are not included in tuition except when indicated.
• Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of full payment. Cancellation of a class due to insufficient enrollment will be made three business days before the first class.
• Alif Institute programs and facilities are available to all persons without discrimination by race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, or handicap.
We will follow Dekalb County and CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines. If your class is in-person, please do not attend if you are any symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19.