Levels: Dardasha I & Dardasha II
Instructor: Sahar Hashem
Dates & Times: To be determined by instructors & students
Hours per week: Sessions per semester: 15
Hours of instruction per semester: 15
- For Levantine Track, Adult Arabic 201 Level students and up. Please contact Kinda Hanano for more information if you are not a current student in our program.
- Topic-based sessions based upon the vocabulary in the book used in a new way.
- Three students minimum required to make a class.
- Times and location (virtual/in-person) will be determined by the students and instructor.
- Level placement will be determined by the instructor.
- Have questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.