Integrated Arabic – Levantine/MSA
June 7 – August 4, 2022
18 hours total (9 weeks, 2 hrs/week)
Virtual, via Zoom
Class Days/Times, Levels, Instructors
New students must contact Kinda Hanano, Arabic Language Program Director, to determine their class placement.
- Integrated MSA- 200 – Tuesdays, 7 PM – 9 PM with Sahar Hashem
- Integrated MSA- 201 – Wednesday, 7 PM – 9 PM with Sahar Hashem
- Integrated MSA- 202 – Thursdays, 7 PM – 9 PM with Sahar Hashem
- Integrated MSA- 300 – Tuesdays, 7 PM – 9 PM with Jihan Hasan
- Integrated MSA- 301 – Wednesday, 7 PM -9 PM with Jihan Hasan
- Integrated MSA- 302 – Thursdays, 7 PM -9 PM with Jihan Hasan
$290 (Installment plan available)
Live, Virtual Classroom via Zoom. Asynchronous listening and speaking practice via Google Classroom.
University-style Arabic language instruction focused on the Communicative Language Approach based on the standards of the American Council for the Teaching of Foreign Languages. This course focuses on Levantine Dialect (Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, Jordanian) and Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) integrated to reflect natural usage. It follows the integrated Arabic communicative model focusing on reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills developed at Cornell University.