Congratulations on being accepted as a Souk Vendor at the 14th Annual Atlanta Arab Festival!
We are very pleased to have you partner with us for our largest festival yet! We are expecting a record-breaking crowd this year, so please follow these instructions carefully to ensure your booth setup will run smoothly and contact us if you have any questions.
A Few Key Points:
1. Alif Institute is a non-political, non-religious organization that focuses on promoting Arabic language and cultures through education. This extends to the festival as well. Distributing or promoting political or religious material of any kind is not tolerated and if caught doing so, will result in immediate removal from the festival and forfeiture of the booth and any fees accompanying the booth.
- No guns are allowed on the festival grounds.
- No smoking is allowed on the festival grounds.
- No pets allowed on the festival grounds.
2. Your payment of $400 will include the following:
Two (2x) 6’ Tables
Two (2x) Chairs
Sign with your business’ name
Please submit payment in full before August 15, 2019. Kindly note that a $50 late fee will apply to any payment submitted after the referenced deadline.
If for any reason you need to withdraw from the event prior to August 23, 2019, a $50 processing fee will be applied. There will be no refunds processed after that date.
3. Vendor Arrival Information:
- Set-up can begin on Saturday, September 14 at 9 am.
- You will be required to check-in at the front entrance to collect your wristbands.
The admissions table will be at the main festival entrance located at 3288 Marjan Dr, Atlanta, GA 30340. Check-in will begin at 9am on Saturday, September 14. Once you arrive at the entrance, please visit the check-in tent at the front. You will be able to pick up your festival wristbands and a festival volunteer will guide you to your booth.
Your booth must be open to the public by 11 am on Saturday and Sunday.
Vehicles are not allowed on festival grounds during festival hours. No exceptions.
Vendors who arrive early will be able to park in the lot facing Alif Institute but this is NOT GUARANTEED. This parking lot is first-come, first-served. Additional parking is located off of Presidential Pkwy. There will be a team to guide you to the additional parking.
If you arrive after 11 am, you will not be allowed to drive up to the festival entrance to unload your supplies. Please be sure to arrive early to set up!
Each person attending the festival will be given a wristband at the Admission Table at the entrance.
NOTE: Should you need to have staff requiring more than four wristbands each day, please notify us in advance.
4. Set-up/Break-down and Festival Hours
General Public Hours:
Saturday, September 14: 11 am to 8 pm
Sunday, September 15: 11 am to 6 pm
Saturday, September 14: Setup starts at 9 am; breakdown: 8 pm
Sunday, September 15: Setup starts at 9 am; breakdown begins at 6 pm
We will have security guarding the premise overnight but we still suggest that you take your valuable materials home. Alif will not be responsible for any items on the premises.
If you need access to an electrical outlet, please let us know by Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Not all tables/booths will be near an electrical outlet but we will do our best to make sure you have access to an electrical outlet if you so request.
We cannot provide WiFi connectivity. We encourage you to use your own hotspot connectivity if you need to connect devices.
You may accept credit/debit card payments but if you do not wish to accept credit/debit card transactions, we will have an ATM accessible to the guests.