Congratulations on being accepted as a Restaurant Vendor at the 2019 Atlanta Arab Festival!
We are very pleased to have you partner with us for our largest festival yet! We are expecting a record-breaking crowd this year, so please follow these instructions carefully to ensure your booth setup will run smoothly. Please contact us if you have any questions.
As a vendor of the Atlanta Arab Festival, you are expected to follow some of the guidelines that we instill as an organization.
A Few Key Points:
1. Alif Institute is a non-political, non-religious organization that focuses on promoting Arabic language and cultures through education. This extends to the festival as well. Distributing or promoting political or religious material of any kind is not tolerated and if caught doing so, will result in immediate removal from the festival and forfeiture of the booth and any fees accompanying the booth. Also, please be aware that:
- No guns are allowed on the festival grounds.
- No smoking is allowed on the festival grounds.
- No pets allowed on the festival grounds.
2. Your payment of $500 will include the following:
- 1 (one) 10’x10’ tent with 3 sidewalls
- Two (2x) 6’ Tables
- Two (2x) Chairs
- Electricity access
- Sign with your business’ name
You are encouraged to provide small plates or side items so people can try a variety of items.
*We require a deposit of $150 with the booth rental. This amount will be charged to you with the booth rental fee of $500, for a total of $650. To receive your full deposit, we must ensure the following prior to your departure:
- All trash is removed from the booth
- All tables and chairs are clean, undamaged, and accounted for.
If the above conditions are met, you will receive a check for the amount of the deposit to the address you provided in the form, no later than October 1, 2019.
Please sign this form and submit payment before August 15, 2019. Kindly note that a $50 late fee will apply to any application submitted after the referenced deadline. There will be no refunds processed after August 23, 2019.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Food vendors are responsible for collecting a fixed $8 per meal. Each food provider is permitted to serve two different dishes. We ask for your flexibility in preventing overlap in the dishes served by the different food providers. THE SALE OF DRINKS IS NOT PERMITTED.
4. General Festival Information:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 770-936-8770
- ADDRESS: 3288 Marjan Dr, Atlanta, GA 30340
- DATES + TIMES:
Saturday, September 14, 2019: 11 am – 8 pm
Sunday, September 15, 2019: 11 am – 6 pm
5. Vendor Arrival Information:
- Setup can begin on Saturday, September 14 at 9 am.
- You will be required to check-in at the front entrance to collect your wristbands. Please see Entrance section.
The admissions table will be at the main festival entrance located at 3288 Marjan Dr, Atlanta, GA 30340. Check-in will begin at 9 am on Saturday, September 14. Once you arrive at the entrance, please visit the check-in tent at the front. You will be able to pick up your festival wristbands and a festival volunteer will give you instructions on entering the site with your vehicle from Presidential Pkwy.
- Your booth must be open to the public by 11 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Vehicles are not allowed on festival grounds during festival hours. No exceptions.
- You will be allowed to bring your vehicle on the festival grounds from the entrance on Presidential Pkwy. You will then be able to park in the vendor parking area in the back of the festival. Your vehicle must be off the pedestrian area before 11 am each day.
- If you arrive after 11 am, you will not be allowed to drive up to the festival entrance to unload your supplies. Please be sure to arrive early to set up!
- Each person attending the festival will be given a wristband at the Admission Table at the entrance.
NOTE: Should you need to have staff requiring more than four wristbands each day, please notify us in advance.
7. Set-up/Break-down and Festival Hours
General Public Hours:
- Saturday, September 14: 11 am to 8 pm
- Sunday, September 15: 11 am to 6 pm
- Saturday, September 14: Setup starts at 9 am; breakdown: 8 pm
- Sunday, September 15: Setup starts at 9 am; breakdown begins at 6 pm
We will have security guarding the premise overnight but we still suggest that you take your valuable materials home. Alif will not be responsible for any items on the premises.
You will have access to electricity at the festival. Please make sure you bring extension cords reaching up to 100 ft.
You may accept credit/debit card payments but if you do not wish to accept credit/debit card transactions, we will have an ATM accessible to the guests.