Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 22, from 10 AM – 4 PM! Alif’s Annual Spring Bazaar will be the perfect place to support local artists and small business owners, enjoy the spring weather while browsing unique handmade and homemade items, and savor some delicious treats!
This outdoor event will keep physical distancing and sanitary guidelines as a priority and masks will be required, so you will be able to browse the items for sale and interact with the community safely.
Interested in renting a booth to sell your handmade items? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or fill out the form below for the application.
You can register now to participate in fun activities at the Bazaar! We will present two Cooking Classes (mashawi and Saudi kabsa with coffee) and a Backgammon Tournament!
Don’t wait until the last moment! Spaces are limited, so please CLICK HERE to register.
Sponsors at any level help us continue delivering quality programs! Sponsorship options include:
- Individual/Family Sponsor ($200) – Family sponsors will be recognized on our social media and email communications for this event.
- Small Business Sponsor ($450) – Small Business sponsors will receive 10 free raffle tickets in addition to recognition on social media and email communications.
- Patron Sponsor ($1,000+) – Patron Sponsors will receive 20 free raffle tickets and recognition on social media and email communications.
- All sponsors will receive our undying love and gratitude for helping us KEEP ARAB CULTURES ALIVE!
The Spring Bazaar is designed to offer Alif visitors a chance to purchase handmade items and homemade desserts. This opportunity to showcase local Atlanta handiwork is perfect for this spring weather! Interested in renting a booth?
Please fill out the APPLICATION at the bottom of this page by May 8, 2021.
Booth Description & Pricing:
– Each booth will include (1) 10’x10’ tent, (2) 2’x4’ tables, and (2) chairs.
– Alif Members – $30, Non-members – $35
– Click HERE to become a member.
All merchandise must be handmade or homemade. Please note that the following items are prohibited: any smoking-related material; any alcohol; any hot food; or any political material. Alif Institute reserves the right to approve the line of products presented by each merchant.
Please note that masks and social distancing will be required.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM