Spring 2023 Fundraising Campaign
Support Arab cultural outreach and education in honor of Arab American Heritage Month!
April is National Arab American Heritage Month (AAHM). Launched in 2017, it received national recognition in 2021 via a declaration by President Joe Biden.
In honor of AAHM, Alif’s Spring Fundraising Campaign (April 1 – May 30, 2023) is a great way to support cultural outreach and education. As a nonprofit, 80% of our funding comes from individual donors, so we can’t do it without you!
Four safe and easy ways to make your tax-deductible donation:
Our goal is to raise $60,000 by the end of May, 2023.
Donate to Alif and together we will:
As a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we rely on donations to carry out our mission to foster the understanding and appreciation of Arab cultures.
Why donate to Alif Institute?
- Alif Institute is where Arab cultures live in the southeast and beyond! In our 19 years of existence, Alif has established itself as a valuable resource for all things related to Arab cultures.
- Alif connects, supports, and educates the past, present, and future generations of Arab-Americans.
- We are a home away from home for Arabs and Arab Americans.
- We are building a sustainable institution that will engage generations to come.
- Arabic arts and cultures are crucial to how Arab Americans understand themselves and how they are understood by others. Through our educational and outreach efforts, we impact how Arab Americans are perceived.
- We are a bridge between cultures and a place where non-Arabs can learn about the beauty and richness of Arab cultures.
- We represent Arab cultures around the metro Atlanta area and beyond through our programs, participation in local cultural events, and presentations to schools and organizations.
- We celebrate the goodness and unity of Arab cultures and within the Arab American community.