- A USER is any person who registered on this website to receive the newsletter, to sign-up for a class or to attend an event.
- A MEMBER is a USER who also choses to donate to Alif Institute a monthly or a yearly membership.
- Memerships are tax deductible
- Members receive discounts on Arabic Language Classes and many other classes and programs
- Click here to become a member.
- A DONOR is a USER who choses to donate any amount to Alif Institute. Donors who donate more than the membership dues are automatically considered MEMBERS.
- Donations to Alif Institute are tax deductible
- Click here to make a donation.
Members and Donors are the heart of Alif Institute, and we hope that you will consider becoming one.